Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railways.
• Coastal engineering
• Construction engineering
• Earthquake engineering
• Environmental engineering
• Forensic engineering
• Geotechnical engineering
• Materials science and engineering
• Site development and planning
• Structural engineering
• Transportation engineering
• Municipal or urban engineering
• Water resources engineering
• Civil engineering systems
CerebroEx Solutions for Universities, Polytechnic Schools, and Vocational Training
We offer a number of solutions for the study of civil engineering. Our products can cover everything from introductory experiments to specialized studies; please contact us directly for a consultation on what products in our portfolio best suit your needs.